20150501

Look 142

Aurica Ghost

Head-#TheMeshProject (BETA) Head(f) - Moody (Deluxe)
Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Sukie NEW Uber
Hand&Feet-Slink
Pants-PMS - High Waist Toeless Pants - Black
Shirt-Alyce - Tied Crop Top
Chest Piece-[The Forge] Plaid Chest Piece, Black SooN WE <3 RP! 
Belt-[The Forge] Daerwen Belt (Black)
Nose Chain-Kibitz - Agda nose chain - gold SooN WE <3 RP!
Necklace & Belly Chain-Noodles - Amore
Bracelet R - Miamai_Esedra Bracer_Black&Silver_Female SooN WE <3 RP!
Leg Armor-[The Forge] Cadeyrn Leg Armour Female (Worn Black)
Feet Accessories-*PROMAGIC* Curvy Me Anklet- Black
Shiel-Pink-Addict >>IRON SHIELD<<* V1.0 V1.0 NEW
Sword-[EZ] Jaw Breaker Sword -novo2.00

3 comments:

  1. The food looks delicious and attractive. You are so generous to share your recipe that is why I feel like trying to make it. I hope it will have a good result. Anyways, Thank you. If you have time please visit my site.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.