20150608

Look 167


Aurica Ghost

Head-#TheMeshProject (BETA) Head(f) - Moody (Deluxe)
Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair-+elua+ Noah_Blonde pack
Dress-PEQE - Beauty_Pink NEW WE <3 RP!
Vest-Peqe - Ellaria Vest (S) - White ULTRARARE
Shirt-{T} Plush Modesty Shirt -White-
Veil-.aisling. Dangara Rose Veil
Necklace-!dM Sarah - pearl chestHarness/FIT **PEARL**
Belt-[The Forge] Boadicea's Belt, (Gold/White).
Crown white-:[P]:- Gloriah Halo:// Stark
Crown gold-Zibska ~ Zephyrine
Tiara-Lumae :: Pearl Head Chain // Gold
Bracelets-[The Forge] Gypsy Bangle,(Gold)
Bangles-Noodles - Addilee Bangle Gold NEW

2 comments:

  1. Good day. I was very impressed with your wonderful article. I hope you can write more and inspire a lot of people . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.